Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the $79 cost a per person charge?
The $79 cost is per boat and will cover 2 riders.
- Can I pay by credit card or cash the day of the tour?
Yes, All tours are scheduled through our website using a credit card. However, cash is accepted no later than 30 minutes before tour begins. Visit our booth to check ticket availability.
- How many days a week are the tours available?
Tours are available 7 days a week (weather permitting). Please click on the “Book Now” button to see our tour schedule.
- What happens in the event of bad weather?
We will not go out in rain or dangerous conditions. In the event of bad weather we will try to reschedule you to a different day. If we are not able to reschedule, all monies paid will be refunded.
- Are the boats safe?
The boats are designed not only for fun, but with safety in mind. Unlike the Titanic, this boat has high density foam pontoons making it virtually unsinkable. Secondly, they turn in such a way as to never flip over. All safety equipment is included and on-board each boat. We teach first time boaters to navigate the boats with great success!
- How old do you have to be to drive?
You must be 21 years old with a valid drivers license to operate our Cat Boats.
- How old do you have to be to ride?
Children 5 years old and up may ride on the boat with an adult. Life preservers must be worn for all children 5 years old to 15 years old.
- Can we bring snacks and other drinks?
We provide bottled water for each boat. You may bring snacks and other drinks. The driver must be under the legal limit for alcohol to navigate the boat.
- How many people can go on the tour at any one time?
We currently have 3 boats, two seats per boat. (6 seats per tour)
- Is there a restroom break during the 2 hour tour?
Restrooms are available at the Caribe Marina for use before and after the tour.
- Is there a weight limit?
Yes, there is a 275 lb weight limit per person for safety reasons.